What is an SEO Website?
Most people and certainly most web design agencies consider the creation of a website, and SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) to be two completely separate things. I am going to explore this theory and deliver some great news at the end of this article.
In order to create a professional website, there are a few skill types needed. It is only through the blend of a good ‘web team’ that you get great website results. The types of skills needed to create an original website are generally more than any one person has. In fact, some of the skill sets are completely separate from each other.
Here is a list of the main skills that will be needed to compile and create a great website:
- Project Leader – This is the person responsible for coordinating between the client and the other team members to ensure the correct information is communicated to the team members, and the client comprehends the options and choices at hand. The Project Leader will also commonly create and present a full web brief, including page layout to the client for approval. In creating the web brief, the Project Leader will rely on advice from the coders, graphic artists, and SEO specialists to ensure the brief that is created will actually deliver the desired results.
- Graphic Artist – We all know that first impressions count for a lot. This is why the Graphic Artist that creates the design, layout and overall feel of the website will play an integral part of the process. Without a gifted website designer, you simply cannot make a good website.
- Content Writer – A lot of companies leave it up to their clients to write all the content. As most clients only have a limited knowledge of web, relying on the client to deliver consistent, engaging and thorough content is generally a poor decision. This is largely because at the end of the day, a business owner may not have the time or inclination to write hundreds or thousands of words.
- Coding Manager – A world class, comprehensive website is more often than not, made up of at least two to three types of coding language. Sometimes, depending on the project, there can be up to five or six types of coding languages, all communicating and working together to create the functionality required for the site. The Coding Manager will coordinate with the coding team to ensure the direction and quality of work, while ensuring deadlines are met in line with the project’s objectives.
- Coders – A good web development company will have a team of Coders available to work on any part of the website that is necessary to create the website in totality. You will find that the more skills within the coding team, the more options and choices you will have when creating your website. With a good coding team, the only limitation is your imagination.
- SEO Specialist – It is the responsibility of the SEO Specialist to ensure the website’s structure and the content itself is developed in such a way that it is targeted for the keywords and audience that it is being created for.
A perfect example of this ‘team work’ can be found on the website www.resumewritingservices.com.au – you will see a perfect blend of SEO structure, amazing website design and brilliant, interactive code development. The site has a back-end custom built content management system whereby the user can easily add more categories and more examples to the website, making more page URLS, adding more content, and contributing to the SEO of the website and user experience.
Out of all of the website design companies in Australia, TBA Media, a national web design firm based in Brisbane, can provide the team, the skill set, the care and customer relationship management to create an excellent SEO website that is specifically designed with SEO characteristics that will help the site rank higher on Google, give users a better experience and in turn, to become more popular and more profitable for the website owner.